To create a safe and secure environment for our patients and our health care workers during the COVID-19 outbreak, visitors will no longer be allowed in any Banner Health locations, effective immediately. This includes outpatient and ambulatory locations, such as: clinics, urgent cares, imaging centers, surgery centers and occupational health services locations. We understand this will be challenging, but we’re committed to take the necessary precautions to protect our patients, health care workers and the community.
There are three exceptions to the visitor restriction at hospitals:
- Pediatric patients (under the age of 18) may have one adult visitor with them.
- Laboring mothers may have one support person with them.
- Individuals with physical or cognitive limitations or disabilities who require support may have one adult visitor with them.
Visitors are subject to a health screening at all locations to ensure they are not exhibiting symptoms of respiratory illness.
Additional information and resources:
- Visit Banner Health’s COVID-19 webpage for the more information about COVID-19 and changes at Banner Health due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Banner Health also has an online symptom checker for those who are concerned about their symptoms.
Headquartered in Arizona, Banner Health is one of the largest nonprofit health care systems in the country. The system owns and operates 30 acute-care hospitals, Banner Health Network, Banner – University Medicine, academic and employed physician groups, long-term care centers, outpatient surgery centers and an array of other services; including Banner Urgent Care, family clinics, home care and hospice services, pharmacies and a nursing registry. Banner Health is in six states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Nebraska, Nevada and Wyoming. For more information, visit www.BannerHealth.com. To learn more about Banner Churchill, visit BannerHealth.com/Churchill or follow them on Facebook.
Never miss a meeting or community event – keep an eye on the community calendar at https://www.thefallonpost.org/events/
If you like what we’re doing, please support our effort to provide local, independent news and contribute to The Fallon Post, your online news source for all things Fallon.
The Fallon Post -- 1951 W. Williams #385, Fallon, Nevada 89406