Instead of selling subscriptions we are accepting contributions/sponsorship to help us pay our writers, photographers, designers, and website developers. Your financial support will help us provide you and our community with up-to-date local news and community events. If you like what we're doing and it would make you very happy to help us keep us the good work, please click here.
Now more than ever, being informed on the issues facing our community is critically important. As a non-profit newsroom, we take donations from anyone who wants to support reliable, timely journalism. There will be times when companies or the governments we report on will have previously paid for ad space or contributed to The Fallon Post. We want you to know that will not affect our objectivity and our responsibility to provide accurate information.
You can support our work financial by mailing a check to 1951 W. Williams Ave., #385, Fallon, NV 89406, make a one-time credit card donation below, or become a Sustaining Member through an automatic monthly or automatic yearly donation that you can set up below as well. You can also easily transfer money to The Fallon Post through our Venmo account: @FallonPost.
If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to Publisher@TheFallonPost.org.
The Fallon Post is a local project focused on delivering complete coverage of community news and happenings to the residents of Fallon and Churchill County. We aim to support local business by driving customers to both your physical and digital locations. The Fallon Post is unique in many ways:
- The newspaper is a non-profit endeavor
- We are staffed by local community residents and we contract with local businesses
- The paper has been setup and designed to bring the community together with a calendar, business directory, and local news
- We encourage local writers, both young and seasoned
- We welcome local support through donations, ads, and other income opportunities
- The paper is designed to be a local conduit for city and county, fire and police, economic development, Fallon Chamber, local non-profit organizations, the senior center, youth services, our military community and more
- The revenue generated from the paper stays in our community to support our residents and their endeavors
- Local people are truly interested in participating – pitching in to help with editing, contributing, designing, and all aspects of a true community project.
You can donate with a one time payment with a credit or debit card or set up a monthly deduction through Paypal by using a Paypal account.